Monday, March 15, 2010

Moda International Embroidered Boho Dress


Moda Onternational Embroidered Cotton
Boho Dress

$22

What could be could be cooler on a hot summer day than this crisp blue and
white cotton dress from Moda International? Boho will continue to be an
important trend this summer, and this embroidered dress will look fantastic
with summer sandals.

But why wait? Spring is right around the corner. Pair it with a denim jacket
and cowboy boots and go ahead and step out in style!

Label: Moda International
Size: 0
Material: 100% Cotton
Condition: Excellent
Measurements:
Bust: 15 1/2"
Shoulder: 12 1/2"
Waist: 19"
Length: 26" (from armpit to hemline)

      
The embroidery is beautiful!


The only reason that I am selling this dress is because I am not a size zero!


Bebe had this dress for $129. I like my dress, and my price, even better!