Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bebe Ivory Cropped Trench Jacket


Bebe Ivory Cropped Trench Jacket

$15

This is the year of the trench, and although this jacket isn't
technically a trench, it has enough trench styling to qualify
as a close cousin! I love every thing about this jacket. It is a rich,
creamy, off white cotton/nylon blend with a satin
charmeuse lining.

Oh, why can't I be an XS?


The details on this jacket are perfection. At first glance, you
notice the oversized buttons on the front flap detailing.


However, behind that is a row of smaller buttons. There is a
row of buttonholes hidden behind the front placket, allowing
you to button up the jacket and leave the larger buttons undone.


I love the belted cuffs on the sleeve.


The back view is just as pretty as the front.

I want to point out that there are a couple of very minor stains.


On the left sleeve, the two arrows indicate
very small brown spots.


On the back, I am pointing to one additional spot.
( I should have had a manicure before I did this!)

I do not know if those stains are permanent as I am selling
this as is.

But personally, such tiny imperfections are not that big a deal to
me. These are so small that they are only really noticeable if you get
really up close and personal. I know that I will probably be
responsible for much bigger spots before all is said and done!


Label: Bebe
Size: XS
Material: Body-54% Cotton 46% Nylon
Lining-Not shown, but it is a synthetic satin charmeuse
Measurements: Bust-17"
Shoulder-15 1/2"
Waist-21 1/2"
Hips-24"
Length-22 3/4"
Condition-Very good. Three very tiny spots as shown above in photos.