Monday, March 22, 2010

[SOLD] Elie Tahari Champagne Silk and Black Lace Top


Elie Tahari Champagne Silk and Black Lace Top

$24

I so love this top! The black cobweb lace is deftly layered
over champagne silk charmeuse.


The deep scoop neck bodice is gently shirred to flatter the bustline.


But my favorite part? The black grosgrain ribbon sash features the
most beautiful embroidered and beaded detail which has the appearance
of a belt buckle. The center features a faceted jet stone.


An invisible side zipper makes it easier to put on and take off.


I agonized about keeping this top, but I have nowhere to wear it and it
deserves a better life than hanging out in the dark recesses of my closet!

Label: Elie Tahari
Material: 100% Silk
Measurements: Bust: 18"
Waist: 16"
Hips: 18 1/2"
Length: 14 1/2" (from armpit to hem)
Condition: Excellent