Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Kay Unger Beaded Jacket


Kay Unger Jacket with Beaded Sleeves

$22

Kay Unger is an American designer whose designs are featured at
Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue and Nordstom. She is also regularly
featured in editorial features in More, Teen Vogue, Inside Style, Self,
 People, and Us. You can see some of her designs here, where you
will see that they sell between $200-$670. In other words, her
clothing is exquisite and expensive!


I fell in love with the beaded detailing and exuberant colors on
the cuffs of this black jacket. Although this jacket was originally
designed for evening wear, I regularly wear jackets like this with a
simple tee shirt and jeans.

Unfortunately, I am not a size 2. But, I bought
the jacket anyway, thinking I could figure out a way to make it work.


Well, I can't. It just doesn't fit me. And it is such a beautiful jacket,
that it deserves to see the light of day!

Simple jewel neckline. Fully lined with hook and eye closure
at waist. Vent on each side seam.

Label: Kay Unger
Size: 2
Material: 100% Polyester (But I have to say that this is the
most luxurious polyester I have ever felt. It has a magnificent
hand to it!)
Measurements: Bust: 16 1/2"
Shoulder: 15"
Sleeve Length: 23"
Waist: 14 1/2"
Hips: 17"
Length: 24"
Condition: Excellent. No visible damage or loss of beading.